Monday, January 21

its just math


had the opportunity to talk to an old friend last night. and he sent along these good words:
"good people do exist...and there has to be RAD JDUBS because you being the only one is not possible...its just math." thanks friend.

also received a card from my mom with a quote that reads "home is not where you live, but where they understand you" - christian morgenstern. im not sure where that is but thanks mom.

im missing maine and california. things i miss (no particular order):

maine
1- my family and jack
2- people who wear clogs
3- the alaska girls and ac 2d
4- ceres street /all of portsmouth
5- friendly toast with friends
6- the ocean/ rocky coast
7- breaking new grounds
8- black bean coffee with mom
9- the golden harvest experience
10- winding roads

california
1- my other family/friends
2- pannikin
3- pug and cider
4- tuesday night dinners
5- capn kenos
6- seeing the ocean everyday
7- coffee with kris
8- falling asleep on brie and nics couch
9- whistle stop
10- knowing people

4 comments:

Dustin Ortiz said...

I like that quote. That kid is a silly dood. Really hilarious.

i miss california as well... good old pug, capn kenos and their couch.

Ciders mom said...

First of all just for the record i love that you have a blog now. It gives me something to look forward to.HeHe.
Second of all i totally love the pics. Amazing! My fav is the jumper. I can remember dying laughing when we jumped. Oh good times. Miss ya.

Hack The Mainframe said...

I didn't make the Portsmouth top 10?!

kris said...

Thanks for including me on your list. I miss you too! ! !