Thursday, February 7

hey family




family is here. mom, step dad matt, and an old friend, who, well..... is family. val and i went for sushi last night and caught up and laughed over good times.... then i drove back to the airport to pick up my parents.... very tired today but after a LONG day of slow work i came home and cooked salmon and brussel sprouts and for dessert carrot cake and yellow tail riesling (my new favorite wine from target - cheap/good). happy tenth anniversary! the best part of the night was watching flight of the conchords as a family on the couch. looking forward to breckenridge and vail this weekend. by the way my mom wanted me to tell my friends you're invited to come stay up there with us.... so you're invited (i don't think she realizes its 16 hrs away for most of you).

No comments: