Sunday, October 12

good listening





i know, i know. . . shes a red head but jenny lewis might be my favorite red head (no offense, but c'mon they're all a little .... ). ive been a fan of her for a few years now, rilo kiley is one of my top ten favorite bands, and i even endured her paring with the watson twins, BUT acid tongue is an amazing album. my favorite songs; "godspeed," "acid tongue," "trying my best to love you." its fall and getting chilly (even in california) and this music accompanies my want for camp fires, staying in to knit, and movie days. also i really enjoyed "the duchess" a period film that had me on the edge of my (lonely) seat in the theater, and it inspired me to dig my fur stole out of storage.

2 comments:

Molly said...

don't tell me that animal was what you were wearing last night...

Tea Time. said...

i miss that stole. Remember us traipsing thru portsmouth in boots and mittens to go to breaking new grounds to sit for hours and do nothing but drink pot after pot of loose leaf tea and chat... awww come visit meeeee :(