Thursday, January 8

blog about blogs



so lets face it, EVERYONE has a blog. i have a blog which really brings it down to "everyone" cause i have nothing to write about.... im a nurse so half the stories id like to tell are too graphic or because of HIPAA i cant get into details, i have three hobbies (knitting, movie watching and procrastinating) which arent always worthy of blogging about, BUT i have one anyhow.... for some reason.

a friend recently showed me this blog which ive bookmarked and check everyday. why? she likes what i like - reese and jake, portland, decorative but useful hooks, and other rad stuff. so check it out. if i had a "support" section of this blog, a cup of jo would be under it.

other news: (back to my lame hobbies) i saw marley and me today. i cried - pretty hard. i miss jack like youd miss a leg. that dog got me through my teen years which were pretty tumultuous ill tell you.... he always knew just what not to say. and when (if youve seen the movie) owen wilson lays next to him on the rug in front of the fire, i think my heart broke a little (jack loves to warm his belly by the fire and get big hugs around the middle). so i miss you buddy. you'll be 11 this year which is pretty darn amazing considering i remember missing a day of seventh grade to stay home with my new puppy like it was yesterday.

No comments: