Thursday, January 15

goodmorning


last night i went to sleep so excited to wake up and lounge around my new place. EVERYDAY this past 3 weeks has been full of errands, commitments etc... but this morning it involved a cup of english breakfast, a carrot muffin, and my bathrobe. i really really love it here. i had some major doubts just after moving in (what am i doing down here, is this place safe, have i gotten in over my head?) but its all finally coming together and feeling like mine. my favorite things about living where i do:

1. super tall ceilings and old wooden floors
2.walking to bread and cie
3.my green kitchen wall
4.walks with molly and nut
5.having friends stop in on weekdays

needless to say there is still plenty of organization to do and character to add. jojo passed along this idea to paint my doors red (on the inside) and im really liking this whole layout, which is surprisingly similar to my apartment. (photo clip from HERE)

2 comments:

Molly said...

aww, I'm glad we (peanut and I) made the list :)

seafoam friends said...

Stoked for you, Wish I could have made it by to see the place...Next time though, gives us reason to come down again. =)