Tuesday, January 20

mlk wkd



i love tuesdays because new music and movie rentals come out, but this tuesday has been overwhelming;
1. bon iver, blood bank - ep
2. matt and kim, grand
3. coconut records, davy
4. animal collective, merriweather post pavillion

in other news: this weekend was fun. an old east coast friend came to town so we started at starlight - my favorite lounge/restaurant in san diego (complete with cream of nettle soup - very interesting), where we had a mule or two. then went to THE GETTY (my first trip) and my only regret was not going sooner. such an amazing place and the weather was perfect. next was india palace - good eating. then jojo took us to her secret spot which happens to be just a few blocks from my apartment - scary but really fun. we all headed up to north county for a late long breakfast. later on went to madison and jasons who were very hospitable (thank you) and then to eman and jorge's welcome home/ housewarming party. yesterday to the del for a pina colada and to splash around in the tide pools, cruised by sunset cliffs and then bbq'd at the pranges - it all felt like summer to me, it was great and im exaughsted.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I had fun too :) my only regrete is that I couldn't participate in the mules and chocolate cake.

Hack The Mainframe said...

I had a great time this weekend. I hope someday my name will make it on here and I will no longer be an anonymous east coast friend. haha