Monday, March 9

nothing to worry about


peter bjorn and john have a new single! im so happy. i think you may know i love love love their music (im pretty sure i told jojo the other day "if i ever get married, young folks might be my wedding song" she scoffed and said she wouldnt come to my wedding if it were). the song is great, the album, living thing, doesnt come out until may 31st! but what a great way to start summer.

in other news; tascha's getting married! june 21st (i never thought she could be tamed, i guess i was wrong). so today i have to go try this on.

4 comments:

Jojo said...

um, correction. you managed to leave a key part out. How about we re-cap: you said, "i want to have the folk version of 'young folks' as the song at my wedding," to which i replied, "how would you dance to that?", then you said: "maybe polka", thus incurring the scoff and refusal to go to your wedding if ever such a routine were to go down.

Hack The Mainframe said...

I have tickets to see PB&J next month in Boston. OMG I can't wait!

Carla said...

Wedding polkas!Every wedding I went to in the 1970's people were doing the polka. That's right! Even in their Gunny Sack dresses!At the time I thought it was "gross" (1970's phrase for "lame" or "washed"). I do like PB&J, especially the cover of Springsteen recorded live at the Music Hall in Portsmouth, NH.

shagorgenson said...

my mom's pretty darn cool