Thursday, March 5

she's crafty




i really never wanted to be a "crafter" BUT im feeling pretty... crafty these days. martha stewarts craft department has their own blog! but they arent sharing anything great (gotta save those gems for the magazine - ugh). i did see these needle point works, which reminded me of one of many only-childhood-pastimes of mine.... i may need to revisit needle point to make a gift for my new domestic partner's room. oh yeah and thats not weird, just two girls rooming together and being domestic.

also this baby sweater is SO RAD! molly (my dp's sister and my close friend) is getting ready to be a first time mom. her only complaint about having a boy is that their baby clothes arent as cute as girls. wouldnt i be a great friend if i could pull of this sweater? im still working on the baby blanket, but since the little guy wont need a sweater til fall, i should have plenty of time to figure this out.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love it! get on it. now.

Carla said...

I think toggle button closures would look great on a sweater that style. Have fun with it!